Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2017 EX lease is up in March. I like the look of the 2021 model.
I could extend my lease and wait for it or I could buy a 2020. Kia is offering $3,000 off and the dealers are offering an additional $4,000 off so I could get a new EX Premium for about $25,000.
What do you think?

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima SXL
441 Posts

Above article says 2021 summer release in U.S.
At least Search for more 2021 articles & start with this one.
Finances Vs new engineering, features, etc. is a big part of decisions but ultimately it's YOUR call & you'll get there.

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima
83 Posts
I usually wait and not buy new model year. Let them work the bugs out plus incentives are not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I agree with Bob2C 99% of the time, but if you extend until the new model comes out to lease and you are a sucker for screens and technology, the 2021 might be good for you. Especially since you like 2 year leases. It will have next to no incentives though, as Bob2C said.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up leasing (39 month) 2020 EX Premium. The incentives were good. I'm liking the new features but I'm finding the uvo link remote start dreadfully slow.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I usually wait and not buy new model year. Let them work the bugs out plus incentives are not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with you, I waited until Nov (2019) to get the Optima SXL Turbo - at a cost savings, as well as letting the Kia peeps get most (if not all) the kinks out. Really like my new car!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts