Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone actually have 130 thousand miles or more on their car without any serious problems?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got a 2012 SX with 153000+ with nothing more than a mode door (vent selector motor), and a turn signal switch (fog lights not working) that's needed replaced, other than routine maintenance. Been solid so far.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have 166000 on my SX. I just changed the factory alternator yesterday and that's it. You will be good with regular maintenance.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Has anyone actually have 130 thousand miles or more on their car without any serious problems?
Lots of people! Like said above, most are not in this forum.

I had a 2013 SXL that had about 180K on it, no major problems...then I had it checked at the dealer for the engine recall, and turned out it needed that new engine, so they put it in and the car was AWESOME.

2 weeks later, I got rear-ended on the freeway and it got totalled.

But I am confident that car would have lasted well above 300K or more...

·
Super Moderator
3,431 Posts
Plenty of owners over that number. People post like that on the FB groups and dozens and dozens of people reply

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
JasonS
Kia Optima Forums
Optima Forums is the community to discuss the Kia Optima as well as custom Kias and all the accessories to personalize your Kia!
Full Forum Listing