Kia Optima Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
What do you need from a customer to open a dispute on malfunctioning bulbs? I have two friends that both purchased license plate stage 2 bulbs and they both are experiencing either flickering or the bulbs have completely gone out. Thanks!

·
Lighting Experts
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
What do you need from a customer to open a dispute on malfunctioning bulbs? I have two friends that both purchased license plate stage 2 bulbs and they both are experiencing either flickering or the bulbs have completely gone out. Thanks!
If you send an email to: [email protected] our warranty department will help you.

If they are flickering or not coming on, I'd suggest checking them to make sure the metal tabs on the LEDs are making solid contact with the inside of the bulb socket. Make sure they are in the socket securely, that usually causes them to flicker.

Either way, I'm here to help!

Thanks,
Nick C.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
If you send an email to: [email protected] our warranty department will help you.

If they are flickering or not coming on, I'd suggest checking them to make sure the metal tabs on the LEDs are making solid contact with the inside of the bulb socket. Make sure they are in the socket securely, that usually causes them to flicker.

Either way, I'm here to help!

Thanks,
Nick C.
:thumbsup: Love you guys as always!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
15 Participants
Diode Dynamics
Kia Optima Forums
Optima Forums is the community to discuss the Kia Optima as well as custom Kias and all the accessories to personalize your Kia!
Full Forum Listing