Kia Optima Forums banner
161 - 180 of 182 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Optima 2012 SX
32 Posts
I ordered the blue ones and really like them. my only question is, how come they don't fully fill in the emblem area on my '12 sx-t?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
Got my emblems installed. I love they way they look compared to the stock Kia ones. Very nice quality emblems.
Thank you for your business with us!

I ordered the blue ones and really like them.
Thank you for your order, glad to hear you like them!

my only question is, how come they don't fully fill in the emblem area on my '12 sx-t?
That's a bit strange regarding the emblems being installed on your 2012 Optima. Kia changed the emblem sizes in 2013 to be a little larger in size than before, and since that change, the aftermarket emblems are still the same size. So even though the indented area where the emblem is applied to is the same size on all 2011-2016 models of Optima, the emblem itself got larger in 2013 on all Kia models.

When comparing the aftermarket emblems we carry on the site to the 2011-2012 models of Optima, they should be the same size. When comparing the aftermarket emblems we carry on the site to the 2013+ Kia Optima, they will be slightly smaller than the originals, as noted on the product description page on our site where you order the emblems from.

I was wondering the same thing. They're probably a good 1/4" smaller.
(See above) Definitely NOT 1/4 smaller though.
That might be a bit of a stretch.

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima
86 Posts
I noticed the same thing on my '16. But I haven't decided if I can live with it yet or not. I have only put the front on. Not the rear yet.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
1/4" is probably a stretch, you're right. I noticed they were slightly smaller, but no big deal. They look great.
No problem, glad you like them and are happy overall!

I noticed the same thing on my '16. But I haven't decided if I can live with it yet or not. I have only put the front on. Not the rear yet.
I'm sure you're gonna love them once installed. The front is more noticeable than the rear that it is a fraction smaller than the original one.

·
Registered
2016 OPTIMA Optima EX 2.4L
11 Posts
Thanks to David for his patience & his service :thumbsup::thumbsup:

As promised David would upload the picture , even tough i have scratched a bit while replacing the front emblems , i dont mind it as the KIA is gone & the new look is just :wub:

Attachments

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
Thanks to David for his patience & his service :thumbsup::thumbsup:

As promised David would upload the picture , even tough i have scratched a bit while replacing the front emblems , i dont mind it as the KIA is gone & the new look is just :wub:
You are very welcome sir, they look great too!! Happy to hear they made it all the way across the world to you. :)

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima SXL
3 Posts
I am in love with the red wine emblems. My stock ones were in real rough shape so it was nice to find black edition ones. Quick and easy install, would definitely recommend!

image1.jpg image2.jpg image3.jpg

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #175 ·

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
Bumping up this thread with a question, any chance that we can purchase LODEN's K Emblems, but the sticker ones? It's like a cover that goes over the original Kia factory one.

Metal Skin Badges | Loden Emblems
I’m sure you can purchase these, but definitely not from us.

This is a completely different company’s product altogether, having nothing to do with the product that we sell.

Loden is the front company for the real parent company behind it: Korean Automotive Imports

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #179 ·
Alright no problem, figured I'd ask before buying elsewhere. Thanks.
You're very welcome, and thank you for checking with us to see if we can order it for you.

Many many times we can get other products from other sites to sell to our customers with discounted pricing.

However, we refused to sell their products due to many many issues with them in the community.

·
Registered
2018 Kia Optima
1,146 Posts
Just received my set of Black Edition badges for my '18 Optima; not a complaint since the product description does mention it but yup the hood and trunk badges are indeed a wee bit smaller than the OEM ones and you can definitely notice the difference once installed...but to be fair it's not that big a difference that it totally detracts from the overall look of the Black Edition badges.

IMG_0165[1].jpg IMG_0171[1].jpg

161 - 180 of 182 Posts