Tesla Model X P100D
28,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Proud to present to the Optima Forums:

The Brand New "Black Edition" Kia 3.0 K Emblems

(BUY NOW)

Description:

New Kia 3.0 K Emblem Sets Made in South Korea

Special "Black Edition" FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic)

All 3.0 K Emblems include a 1-year warranty

Available Colors:

Black
Black Carbon Fiber
White Carbon Fiber

Red Wine
Sea Blue

Emblem Sets:

7pc Set = Front/Rear/Steering Wheel/Wheels Caps

3pc Set = Front/Rear/Steering Wheel

2pc Set = Front/Rear

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Does the black on the RED WINE have a protective coating on it? Specifically the oval & K portions? Is the black embedded in the red portion or painted with protective coating? No fitment probs on the 2 piece for the '14-'15 Optima's? Thank you!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Black Carbon - Purchased!
Thank you for your order.

Does the black on the RED WINE have a protective coating on it? Specifically the oval & K portions? Is the black embedded in the red portion or painted with protective coating? No fitment probs on the 2 piece for the '14-'15 Optima's? Thank you!
All of the emblems ship out with a protective cover on them to prevent scratches during shipment. These are the exact same as the standard version as far as the manufacturing. Only black instead of chrome. Nope no fitment issues with the 14-15 models as these are much more flexible without the triple chrome plating process.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Order placed for black carbon!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Order placed for black carbon!
Thank you for your order!

Finally!!! Purchased took 3 colors since couldn't make up my mind ;)
LOL thank you as well. I saw that and was wondering why there were 3 sets ordered. :thumbsup:

Where's the white inserts?! :(
All of the different colored vinyl inserts will be coming at the end of this month and can be applied to the emblems you order regardless of the color you purchase.

No whites? That's racist! :lol:
I get it now. Maybe that's why David had his K900 wrapped blue. :shocked:
LMAO you guys!

David does this also come with the steering wheel theme or does it only have the front and back 2 piece?
The steering wheel emblem and wheel caps are the same as before.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
37 Posts
These are awesome!!! More details around the vinyl inserts please :)

More specifically can I get the blue color from the chrome 3.0 k5 badges? Otherwise I might just go with the chrome ones and dip the chrome..

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
These are awesome!!! More details around the vinyl inserts please :)

More specifically can I get the blue color from the chrome 3.0 k5 badges? Otherwise I might just go with the chrome ones and dip the chrome..
So basically, we will soon be offering vinyl inserts for the 3.0 K emblems in every Optima color as well as several others colors as well. You will be able to order them on the site for about $9.99 for the 2 pairs of vinyl inserts with free shipping. You then would apply them over the existing vinyl on the emblems. As far as the blue color of the emblems, the new black edition is a slightly darker blue then the chrome versions.

Looks good. Can we get optima lettering in this black also?
Thank you! That's not something I see them making as it is an OEM part. Have you ever tried plasti-dip before? It would be perfect for doing just that!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Dark cherry?

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
17 Posts
Just ordered the black set. I knew I'd been holding off putting on the chrome emblems for a reason!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dark cherry?
What's that? Are you asking about the red color they are offered in? I guess you could say they are a dark cherry color. :thumbsup:

Just ordered the black set. I knew I'd been holding off putting on the chrome emblems for a reason!
Thank you very much for your order with us.

[HR][/HR]
We have had a ton of orders coming in for these this week. So just wanted to thank all of you for your orders. We have been shipping all orders out daily, and will continue to do so since all emblems are in stock and ready to ship out.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
341 Posts
Would you do a trade in with the current emblems we purchased in place of these LOL? Haha jk jk these look so nice. The red one is on my list.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Would you do a trade in with the current emblems we purchased in place of these LOL? Haha jk jk these look so nice. The red one is on my list.
Actually, yes we would. If you have a package of unopened emblems that you purchased from us recently, we would be more than happy to exchange them for a new set of the black edition emblems. We've actually had a couple of customers contact us and have offered to do this for them at no charge.

I love the look of these as well! The red ones look really nice.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
341 Posts
Actually, yes we would. If you have a package of unopened emblems that you purchased from us recently, we would be more than happy to exchange them for a new set of the black edition emblems. We've actually had a couple of customers contact us and have offered to do this for them at no charge.

I love the look of these as well! The red ones look really nice.
Really?? I was just joking about that but how recent are we talking??

1 - 20 of 182 Posts