Kia Optima Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
392 Posts
sorry i can't help you, but why don't you want to shop online if i can ask?
Its alright, NY and I are located in the middle east so you can imagine the fuss we have to go through for ordering online, such as shipping and dealing with the customs, etc.

·
Registered
283 Posts
things like customs are the same i live in europe and often order from china us etc. but with ebay and paypal i never had problem... and i think you won't find anyone giving you name of retail shop near your location except he's living near you :)

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
392 Posts
things like customs are the same i live in europe and often order from china us etc. but with ebay and paypal i never had problem... and i think you won't find anyone giving you name of retail shop near your location except he's living near you :)
I understand, but we have dumb traffic laws here and I'm sure shipping stuff for your car will be a fuss. We have the strictest traffic rules in the middle east, you have to go through **** just to be given a permission slip that lets you customize and tune your car.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I understand, but we have dumb traffic laws here and I'm sure shipping stuff for your car will be a fuss. We have the strictest traffic rules in the middle east, you have to go through **** just to be given a permission slip that lets you customize and tune your car.
I have ordered lots of things from ebay for my car, faced a few problems where in a couple of cases my package was lost but this was due to the cheap shipping cost/service the seller offered and in such cases ebay refunded my money in full. As for customs here in Saudi; it is very flexibale...if the item your buying is for personal use you dont pay any fees. Don't know about Oman; but once I had an order shipped from the states by USPS, it was delevered throgh Dubai to Saudi so i had to pay the Dubai customs.

T
0 Posts
Good Morning Everyone,

If you are interested in purchasing the 2011-2014 Optima K5 Blind Spot Assist System our price is actually the lowest found anywhere:
Korean Auto Imports

We are more than happy to consider matching or beating competitor pricing for ANY items, please contact us through PM, toll free, live chat, facebook or e-mail. Customer support is available M-F 8am-4pm mountain USA time.

To address the comment made about the quality of our customer support. Our phone support is geared toward order updates, processing, billing questions. Please note, for technical support (ie: electrical/lighting/wiring/fitment questions) please contact us via e-mail, live chat or facebook. We have a very knowledgable staff willing to assist with any product questions.

As for the "Beware of Sharky websites" text which is found in the information box section on all product description pages on our site. To clarify, this is not a jab at Shark Racing and certainly has nothing to do with this Blind Spot Assist System. This warning is in regards to illegally replicated, back-alley Fiberglass body kit aero parts which are misrepresented by Import Shark. To give a quick explanation; KAI is the authorized North American distributor for FNB VEGA, Ixion and Tomato A&P and we import ONLY genuine brand name Korean brands such as NEFD, Sequence-X, Cuper, M&S (and more) with perfect quality and fitment. Import Shark on the other hand replicates these brands with the assistance of a little fiberglass shop in his neighborhood and proceeds to intentionally market the parts as VEGA, Ixion, M&S, Sequence.. however their poor quality knock-off's. AND, most importantly this is by his own admission! Yes, he's publically announced on the forums (ref: gencoupe.com) he's having these parts replicated to "save customers money". Yet, the parts are still being marketed as brand name.... thus the message posted on our website.

As stated previously, we're not on the forums to throw jabs at other vendors. We've only been on the defensive and we'll be sure to clarify any misconceptions (such as this) as they arise.

Thanks for reading,

Have a great day!

Tom

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.