Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Here to introduce one of our newest Electrical Modules:

The Automatic Reverse Mirror Tilt Module

Description:

This module simplifies parallel parking
Automatically lowers the passenger side mirror when the vehicle is put in reverse.

Key Features:

Time based module does not require any mirror position sensors
Independent control of "mirror up" and "mirror down" times
Module is designed & assembled here in the USA
Lifetime warranty & free technical support

(BUY NOW)

ALL MODULES ARE IN STOCK AND WILL SHIP OUT WITHIN 24 HOURS!

Vehicle Applications:

2011-2019 Kia Optima (All models)
Any vehicle with powered electronic mirror adjustment
All KIA & Hyundai Models

Installation:

Highly recommend having a professional install for you if you are not experienced with wiring.
Installation PDF Guide: Found here

If you are interested in this module but have questions or if you are not a member on this forum, please feel free to email us at: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Excellent Module Sick, the best answer for solving road rash. Another feature that should have came with car from day 1. Will be looking forward for Demo video great.

:banana: This is also my 1000th Post, thanks Sick for continuing to making our cars better and Excellent service & Communication smooth transaction. Great job, this will be good as your other mirror module.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Excellent Module Sick, the best answer for solving road rash. Another feature that should have came with car from day 1. Will be looking forward for Demo video great.

:banana: This is also my 1000th Post, thanks Sick for continuing to making our cars better and Excellent service & Communication smooth transaction. Great job, this will be good as your other mirror module.
Thank you so much for all of your support BRIO! Congrats on getting into the 4 digit digits. I just 8,000! :shocked:

So this works with 11 LX??? Please say yes lol
YES sir no problem. 2011-2013+ Optima all models! :grin:

·
Being awesome every day!
3,188 Posts
Gotta hand it to you sick: you keep it fresh. Nice work!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hey sick, what if you dont want it to tilt from time to time? Would i be able to control that in the car? And how hard is the install? About the same as the autofold mirror module? I dont have a volt meter so if its as easy as the autofold, please put me on the list :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm in...payment sent.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I just read it will tilt the passenger side mirror so not both?? =/
Sorry, but can't you look out the window you are next to?

·
Premium Member
4,414 Posts
Another great mod Sick, chances are I will buy it but i wanna install my Drl and switchback first. I hate u for all these great mods and Im gonna be broke soon :D Youre the best bro and thks.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Hey sick, what if you dont want it to tilt from time to time? Would i be able to control that in the car? And how hard is the install? About the same as the autofold mirror module? I dont have a volt meter so if its as easy as the autofold, please put me on the list :)
Richysh I sent you a PM.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Gotta hand it to you sick: you keep it fresh. Nice work!
Thanks Jasper! :)

Need to wait for the demo video, not quite clear what this module does...
I will have the demo video up today! ;)

i tried to understand manual... too hard for me
Video now updated in post #2.

This is the function of this module,
mirror tilt module - YouTube
Yes this is correct!

I just read it will tilt the passenger side mirror so not both?? =/
It's very rare that members would want both mirrors to go down simultaneously but I can sell you two modules and that would accomplish that.

Yes there are two separate modes with this module. You can have the mirror always tilt down every time you go in reverse or only when you initiate it. More on this will be explained later today.

I'm in...payment sent.
Got it thanks Chance! :thumbsup:

So just one mirror is controlled? Any chance of you getting the deluxe version that does both mirrors?
No problem at all. $120 for 2 modules instead of 1 which is what the deluxe version means.

Another great mod Sick, chances are I will buy it but i wanna install my Drl and switchback first. I hate u for all these great mods and Im gonna be broke soon :D Youre the best bro and thks.
Thank you Dino! No problem at all just let me know when your ready!

Would this mod conflict with the auto following mod and when placed in drive go back to original setting
Absolutely not! I have both installed in my car without any issues at all. Checkout the video I'll be posting later today.

this module will not conflict with the auto folding module, this module is just tilting the mirror. Yes once you place shifter on drive it will return to original position.
Thanks for helping out Brio! ;)

Im interested and ready to pay as soon its possible .
Ok great, just sent you a PM with the payment info. :)

1 - 20 of 222 Posts