Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I going to get my interior vaccumed, fabric seats cleaned (stains), and exterior washed waxed (ebony black gloss). I was quoted $250 for a mobile service that does a pretty good job. Worth the money or would you all be okay with that price for a really good detail??

·
Registered
2019 Optima SX
72 Posts
Well, Time is Money.

If you feel that the cost of paying someone to do something that may take you 3 to 5 (or more) hours is worth freeing up your time, then go for it.

$250, not a bad price, depends on what level of detailing they do. Do they end up treating the seats? Does it include a complete interior wipe down/treatment? What about interior windows? Tire dressing? I would expect all of those to be done for a $250 detailing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, Time is Money.

If you feel that the cost of paying someone to do something that may take you 3 to 5 (or more) hours is worth freeing up your time, then go for it.

$250, not a bad price, depends on what level of detailing they do. Do they end up treating the seats? Does it include a complete interior wipe down/treatment? What about interior windows? Tire dressing? I would expect all of those to be done for a $250 detailing.
I will make sure all these things are included, yes should be worth it. thank you!!

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
740 Posts
Well I was quoted 300$ for my 15 ebp sxt . Clay bar ,compound, wax , enginge wash ,enterior ,wheel dressing. I'll have it done in a few weeks after I get my bumper replaced this way it can be properly be blended in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts