Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to decide whether or not to purchase the black Keen Design spoiler on the K5OS website for my 2020 white Optima. Are there any additional picture out there, outside of what is on the website, of this installed on an Optima? If anyone on here has installed it and would be willing to post a few pictures, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Edit - I called my Kia dealership to see how much it would be to purchase the spoiler they offer on some of their Optima trims. The spoiler alone is $311... and that is before the cost to paint the thing. No way....

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,857 Posts
Hope this helps
Thank you so much for joining up here on the forum just to post this, that was really nice of you.

You can see from the middle picture that it really looks aggressive with how much it hangs over, I love the look.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks as well, I want to get one for my 2019 but I want it color matched and they don't come in Sparkly Silver. Gonna have to order it and send it to get painted. I like how the go back and not up!

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not sure if I will like the fact it goes back so far.. as opposed to the one that comes standard from Kia on certain Optima trim levels. I believe that one is more flush with the trunk, I could be wrong, but judging from pics, thats what it looks like. Once I get my roof blacked out on the sides I am going to either grab the Keen spoiler or the WeatherTech window visors.... tough decisions!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts