443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across this part on eBay, and it seems to sell a lot:

Anyone ever installed one of these?
And if so, does it look decent?

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
I have seen at least 3-4 members installed this exact bumper on their K5 and don’t quote me in this but I think it will only for the SX model. I was tempted to get this lip too but held back and got some other lip bumper. Not sure how you can search for it in this forum as it has changed its format unlike the old days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
No comment.
LOL, what happened to TL add on comment? I was just about to comment on it as I did buy the whole kit for my TL, didn’t think it was bad looking but I guess to each his own. Can’t believe I spend that kind of cash to add it to my TL now that I think about it geez

·
Registered
14 lx
79 Posts
I have this installed on mine. I have the sx version and had to do a bit of trimming by the fogs. Still trying to figure out how to secure the middle.

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,491 Posts
I have this installed on mine. I have the sx version and had to do a bit of trimming by the fogs. Still trying to figure out how to secure the middle.

The reason you had to trim and it doesn't fit as well in the middle is the lip is designed for 2011-2013 cars. You have a 14/15 model year.

As for the OP's question, there are several dozen members running this lip. If I had to guess 50+ members easily.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts