Kia Optima Forums banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
View attachment 249986 Hey all. Just wanted to share a pic of my baby that I picked up a few weeks back. K5 GT AWD in Wolf Gray and Red Leather interior. I traded my 2020 Optima S for this one and I must say, I’ve owned many Optima’s in my time and this is by far my absolute favorite !!! Would love to buy some badges that made the color of the car but the last badges I bought did not fare well in the constant Florida sun. The decal peeled off and shriveled so if any of you have ideas on where to get ones that can take the Florida sun I am all ears !!!
GT and AWD are mutually exclusive.

·
Registered
478 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Kia Optima
1,136 Posts
LOL Baja142 may be now rethinking his decision to buy a GT-Line instead of a GT...j/k.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT AWD (Special Edition) / Wolf Gray
87 Posts
LOL Baja142 may be now rethinking his decision to buy a GT-Line instead of a GT...j/k.
Lol... no I am quite happy with my GT Line. I work from home these days and as I get older the extra zoom doesn't tickle my fancy any more. Good to know the difference though, lol...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Gorgeous car with all the tech. Enjoy.
It sure is beautiful and yes, I am digging all the Tech. Can't wait to get her some ceramic tints to complete her look. Not much else to do to this car.

·
Registered
87 Posts
ceramic tints????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely. In this case the film is coated with ceramic particles instead of dyed. More expensive but it blocks out more of the heat and offers 99% UV Protection as well.

81 - 94 of 94 Posts