Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for help with anyone who was able to retain their Factory backup camera with aftermarket head unit. I have a 2015 optima uvo no nav with infinty. I purchased a android radio specifically designed for this car and it comes with a wiring harness and Canbus that supposed to be plug n play. However I can't find the connection for a couple things. Attached is a picture of the two connectors. The white one is a 5 pin connector for the camera and reverse but I cannot find any connector in my car that plugs right into it. Also there is a black connector that I can't seem to find where it goes. Headunit powers on just fine but cannot get backup camera to come on and there are no sound from speakers. I've tried searching the forum but cannot find any answers. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!
20190819_19gh.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the video. Using a voltmeter I was able to find the right wires to be tapped into.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
pkimkpop
Kia Optima Forums
Optima Forums is the community to discuss the Kia Optima as well as custom Kias and all the accessories to personalize your Kia!
Full Forum Listing