160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

New flyer made for SK ads.

Facebook Event
https://www.facebook.com/events/307319995980243/

Event Details

Time
12 to 4:00
- We are meeting at Southwest Kia Mesquite dealer from 10am to 11:30am and that group is gonna drive together to Resistol Arena (please be try to be on time) anybody who is coming later than 11:30 should drive directly to Resistol Arena so have the address handy before leaving your place.

Event

The event is in benefit of the American Red Cross, Southwest Kia dealers are donating 10 dollars to ARC for each test drive customers do on their cars, they will also have a DJ, balloon twister, a bounce house, cool giveaways, a LIVE broadcast from KHYI 95.3 The Range and a meet and greet with the one and only Dallas Stars ICE GIRLS! Food will also be provided.

Course

Giveaway Prize
This flyer should be very well explain, if you still have questions, feel free to ask.

After meet
I just move to a new house and i would like to have every member that comes to the meet to visit my new house(new to me :D ) so this will be like a Housewarming party :) you dont necessarily need to bring me something(but i wont mind if you do lol) but mostly everything to make a party, you are NOT force to bring something to come. Just say whatever you want to bring, i'll be putting the grill and charcoal :)

Whoever needs to stay at my house for been too drunk or just need a place to stay, you are more than welcome to stay at my house but again since i just move i barely have any furniture, so if you have a sleeping bag or an air mattress, i have a big living room and also 2 extra empty rooms :) as well with an extra restroom with shower.

LePapirrikY - Grill & Charcoal
Bobby - Drinks

Well what a good way to start the year with a meet to help others.We are starting the year with the right foot, with the recent help of Southwest Kia group dealer on the last DFW meet of the year, this time is our turn to help them out with their event.Southwest Kia is throwing this event to help the American Red Cross doing a test and drive using the Optima SX from their dealer, each test drive will cost 10$ and everything will go to American Red Cross. The event, on January 28, is going to be held at the Arena Resistol Parking lot from 12 to 4pm and as the last event on their dealer, food will be provided and some prizes(yet to be confirmed).The fun part about this event is we are gonna be able to drive our cars in the course before and after the event, of course our car will have to follow the safety inspection, which consist of checking everything under the hood, no leaks, secure battery, nothing loose at the engine bay and also make sure you are using all the lug nuts, if you are missing one you can't run the course. I'm not sure if helmets are needed but that's something to ask.On the last meet we had 21 cars, I'm hoping we can get the same number of cars for this event. Something that I'm happy to share is, I'll be moving to a house!! So to celebrate this I want to throw a party for everyone that comes to the meet and of course anyone is welcome to stay at my house. Of course I recently moved in so I won't have too many furnitures but I do have 1 sofa-bed and 4 sleeping bags if anyone wants to use one :) so I'm hoping everyone can come to not only the American Red Cross event but also to my party, flyers will be up later today.

·
Registered
24 Posts
That sounds like a fun event. Even though I swore I would never autocross my daily driver I would like to place some Azenis on my SX and feel how it drives at the limit or how bad it understeers.

Cool thing about this event is you can tear up someone else's car. Have fun.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
correcting information about the test drive!! The test drive its actually free of charge, you do not have to pay anything to test drive.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

This will be the course use on the event. if you have any questions, feel free to ask i'll do my best to answer them.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There is gonna be a new course because now we are using the larger parking lot, it'll be up today and with more details about the event and after the event.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guys, if anyone is bringing something as far as food goes, please say it so i'll post it on all the forums. Speciall if you are bringing meat which at the moment is necessary.

Thank You!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would like to thank every who came to the event!! It was really awesome and as always you guys are the best!! W/o you guys the group wouldn't be the same! I'm always pleased to have your support for my meets/events and as always will improve and make the meets/events more interesting than before.

Also I wanna give a big thanks to everyone who helped me set up the event.

Jackson for waiting for me and help me set up the course and of course being our camera man, thank you!

Ozzie for meeting with everyone and gather the group, I know it wanst the best roll in, but we will improve that for the next meet.

Bobby, for help me with all the drinks and also set up the go pros, and get footage as well!!

Paul for also helping me out with the course!!

Robert for the drinks and pizza as well!

Ben for bringing his go pro and gives us footage!

Out of town people like Anabel, Robert, TexasSoul61!!!

And of course everyone for coming to the event, once again the group would be nothing without you guys!!!

I'll find out when is the next event and I'll post it here as soon as I can, because if not mistaken its next month.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts