Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 SXL and I have recently bought a Alpine ILX-W650 to install into the car. My plan is to retain the factory back-up camera, factory amp, and USB port. I originally was running into issues with the retention of the camera since none of the pinouts that I was finding were similar to my car. I have been through just about every thread on the forum that I could find and found a lot of answers to questions I had. I finally went through pin by pin and found the wires that led to the backup camera and have that figured out. Now I’m having the issues of no audio output. I am using the Axxess HYKIA1-SWC with the HYKIA1-SPDIF and followed the instructions to the T. All of the wires are matched to their counterpart except for the speaker wire outputs coming from the radio as the instructions said to leave those disconnected as well as cutting the grey/white wires from the 18pin connector coming from the car. The Axxess harness comes with a set of audio L/R aux cords that it says to plug into the audio output of the aftermarket radio which comes with a set of pre-outs for front, rear, and sub so I plugged them into the front prepara. Any I do would be helpful.
Pictured below is the two different pinouts I found online and my factory harness just for reference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.