Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Optima
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sitting in a parking lot with the motor running, in park, and suddenly I get an alert on my dash about checking the high beam assist system. Posting a photo below. I turned my car off and on and again and it’s still there. Has anyone else had this pop up randomly? Obviously I’ll take it to the dealer for service. I have a 2018 EX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Optima
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just as an update, as I drove to work, the car suddenly dinged and the warning lights turned off. Still, that’s suspicious.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
92 Posts
I was sitting in a parking lot with the motor running, in park, and suddenly I get an alert on my dash about checking the high beam assist system. Posting a photo below. I turned my car off and on and again and it’s still there. Has anyone else had this pop up randomly? Obviously I’ll take it to the dealer for service. I have a 2018 EX.

looks like some kind of lane assist and bumper sensors to me. where do you see high beam?

·
Registered
2019 Kia Optima Lx
30 Posts
That's forward collision assist and lane keep assist error, there might have been something blocking the camera in the windshield that caused it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts