Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia Optima Ex GDI
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Kia Optima EX GDI and I found some aftermarket front bumpers for the 2.0 turbo, will I run into any issues if I was to purchase the 2.0 turbo bumper ? I will link what i've found below!

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
Unfortunately as far as I know it will not fit on any EX models, this topic has been discussed many times although I remembered seeing someone made it work. Not sure if it’s this kit or other kit for the K5 that they made it work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 lx
86 Posts
I know a couple of members that have made the Garcia rep lip fit as it can flex so all you need to do is grab a rotary tool and do some cutting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,486 Posts
I have a 2014 Kia Optima EX GDI and I found some aftermarket front bumpers for the 2.0 turbo, will I run into any issues if I was to purchase the 2.0 turbo bumper ? I will link what i've found below!

Those bumpers are made to fit 2011-2013 model years. There are ways to make them fit a 2014-2015 model year but you need new grill pieces (upper and lower) and the 2 front wheel well liners, the first plastic part underneath the car and you may need to shave the headlight cut outs a bit on the underside to allow the lights to fit (headlights are different between mode years as well). But if you can do all that, yes you can get them to fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts