Kia Optima Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Do the 80W ones look like they are much closer to 4300k or is that just me ? Anything is better then bland halogen colour tho .

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
David, can I swap out my halogen bulbs on my 2012 SX for these 80W led's?

Also, I am going to be needing the led license plate bulb as well for my next order. 8)

·
Registered
2015 Kia 2015 Optima SX Turbo
7 Posts
Can someone post what the 80w bulb actually looks like? I just installed mine that I got in Amber and it seriously looks like a candle inside my fog light housing. They are not projecting any noticeable light. They light the housing up very well, but you cannot even tell they are on from inside the car. I'm wondering if maybe I got a bum set or received the 20w on accident.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,061 Posts
Can someone post what the 80w bulb actually looks like? I just installed mine that I got in Amber and it seriously looks like a candle inside my fog light housing. They are not projecting any noticeable light. They light the housing up very well, but you cannot even tell they are on from inside the car. I'm wondering if maybe I got a bum set or received the 20w on accident.
I just responded to your email as well. Maybe you can send us a picture so that we can verify for you if they look right or not.

·
Registered
2015 Kia 2015 Optima SX Turbo
7 Posts
Here are pics of the lights. I think they look awesome however, I think I was expecting HID type output. I did order a few other LED bulbs from K5 Optima store and am extremely pleased with them. I attached a pic of the license plate lights which I absolutely love.

I want to add, David was really quick to respond to an email and the customer service is outstanding.

Attachments

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,061 Posts
Here are pics of the lights. I think they look awesome however, I think I was expecting HID type output. I did order a few other LED bulbs from K5 Optima store and am extremely pleased with them. I attached a pic of the license plate lights which I absolutely love.

I want to add, David was really quick to respond to an email and the customer service is outstanding.
Thank you for your business with us, and even more so for leaving us this review. Remember if you decide on HIDs instead, we would be happy to exchange these for you.

I recently just installed mine as well, and love the way it matches the switchbacks color.
Thank you as well for your business! Be sure to share some pics in our http://www.optimaforums.com/forum/106-product-reviews/76921-k5os-installed-items-pics-thread.html

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
279 Posts
Do many people go with amber? It seems they are so bright it's almost having four headlights; makes me wonder if amber would add some variety.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,061 Posts
80watt cree LED fog lights installed. 15 minute job.
I will be posting nighttime pictures as soon as it gets dark. Can't wait
Thanks again for placing your order with us on the site.

Do many people go with amber? It seems they are so bright it's almost having four headlights; makes me wonder if amber would add some variety.
We sell about 3-5 sets of amber each month here. They are not as bright as the white version, but definitely still bright.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
29,061 Posts
21 - 36 of 36 Posts