Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015 optima lx
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The el lights off amazon they come in various lenghts and colors but most have a battery pack instead of a little transformer thing so make sure you get the right ones,also they are a little dimmer if you get a splitter cord and run more than 1 off a single transformer

·
Registered
2015 optima lx
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
these are the ones i ordered the only thing is you gotta order a set for each spot you want them and the cords are kind of short

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,493 Posts
That is a way cool solution! Kudos to you. Have any more pictures or talk about the install?

·
Registered
2015 optima lx
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry for the late reply been super busy running around looking at property as me and my fiance are buying a house and a few acres in the country but the install wasn't too bad just got to have patience and hold the light in place while the glue dries and find a spot to tap into a power source inside of the door I actually have to redo mine because I was having problems with what I use for my power source I have a tendency of trying to figure stuff out on my own and then asking questions once I have problems lol I like to learn the hard way

1 - 10 of 10 Posts