Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got around to getting everything installed this weekend. New wheels are 20x9 ET40 Forgestar F10's with Nankang NS-II 235/35/20 tires. Springs are Ark lowering springs.

Thank you to Concept 3 for hooking it up on the springs. Went to their shop yesterday and picked these up. Was greeted by all the guys there and was a pleasure to do business with them. Can't wait to check out their exhaust soon.

Did some measuring before and after of the Ground to Fender.
Before Front- About 28"
After- Front- 26 1/2"
Before Rear- 28"
After Rear- 26 3/4"

So Total was 1.5" drop in the front and 1 1/4" rear. The springs will probably settle a bit more, but hopefully not a lot as I like it where it is at.

I will post the DIY to install the suspension tonight.

Pics :)

·
Lives for Christ
185 Posts
Sharp....well done Sir

·
Registered
44 Posts
wicked sick nice and classy

·
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys. I am pretty stoked how it turned out. I wish i knew how to work this camera better. its a cannon 7D.

·
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BONER!!! really nice man. If it were me, id add 15mmR, 10mmF, but thats just me. I like a good bit of poke.
Already on top of it! hahah. Gonna play around to get a bit more poke. It is pretty much dead flush now but wouldn't mind about 5-10mm more.

·
Registered
111 Posts
You need to update your Signature now Avant! It looks aaaaaaaaamazing.

·
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They are about the same as stock. I have them on my wagon as well. They are great for the price. Also, I abused the crap out of them around the track in my wagon and they seem to hold up decent.

·
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Was reaching out to some people about coilovers and I will get them soon. But needed something for the time being.

Appreciate the compliments guys!

·
Former Administrator
2011 K5 Turbo
6,926 Posts
Sonofabitch... that looks good. :thumbsup: Just like Evil said, it's definitely boner-inspiring.

You better run for COTM next month, you're sure to give some stiff competition. (See what I did there :lol:)

1 - 20 of 116 Posts