Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,777 Posts
Wow, it's crazy how similar all of the newer models of Kia look so alike.

This is the new look Kia is going for to match the Forte, Optima, Cadenza & K900 to look all alike.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
2,538 Posts
That is one crappy looking car front and rear. I thought the Hyundai Sonata was bad, then I saw the Optima.

·
Registered
2017 KIA Optima
3,233 Posts
The looks will grow in you, lol. Who knows if the front end is what we will end up with stateside. The rear though, should stay the same. Taken as a whole the car looks really nice to me.

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,491 Posts
Not as sexy as the OG cars 11-13. 14-15 got that bubble butt and 2016 and newer, **** those cars plain af.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
185 Posts
I think it looks amazing! The 2014-2015 models still look the best to me though.....but I'm just biased.

·
Registered
2017 Kia Optima
575 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Now that we are no longer towing a Travel Trailer, my Jeep Grand Cherokee may well be sold/traded to get the new K5 GT :D.
That would be a great road trip car :cool:

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
140 Posts
Sheesh, over two years since I last posted.

I think I like it.

I do believe the 2013 is the nicest though. Still have it too although my daughter got her license and I never see it anymore (except to fill the tank and get oil changes).

I was not keen on the 2016s when they came out but they grew on me. I do think these 21s are nicer than those so that's a plus. That back-end is awful though, I hope there's some aftermarket love to alleviate that.

The front-end reminds me of a Dodge Charger.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I do like it......but, as Jason S posted, our 2011 EX is a classy design that is pretty ageless. I am pretty anal about autos and keep ours pristine. We often get people asking us
what is it and is it a new model!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts