Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new to the forum and recently picked up a 2020 Kia Optima LX 2.4L. I have been doing minor things to it for now like upgrading the stock Halogen bulbs to LED's, I will changing the badges shortly as well as tinting the windows. I am having a hard time finding and front bumper lips for a 2020 or even a 2019, I did find a Zest lip for a 2016-2018 and did notice that there is a slight difference in the 2016-2018 front bumper and 2019-2020 front bumper.

Will the front lips designed for the 2016-2018 front bumpers fit a 2019-2020 style bumper? Or if anyone knows where I can find some aero parts for the newer style front bumper would be appreciated!

·
Registered
2019 Kia Optima
38 Posts
I have 2019 optima, I was looking for Front Bumper Lip Splitter Spoiler for my car, But I did not see any specific for 19-20 model. I was thinking to try universal but not sure if it gonna fit properly. If you put any lip yet or planning to I would like to see it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I havent as of today, but I still eventually plan on getting one. The only ones I could find are universal ones on ebay,, so I may wait to see if any vehicle specific ones hit the market in the future.

·
Registered
2019 Kia Optima
38 Posts
Hi, I post pic with front lip here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts