Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to this forum as a last ditch effort to figure out what's going on with my car in case anyone has experienced this. I'll try to keep it short. I bought a 2019 Optima in December of 2019, and didn't drive it much in 2020 due to the pandemic. This year I started driving it more frequently and several months ago while on the highway the car suddenly began shaking violently, engine light flashing, and would not go over 20 mph. I had it towed back to the dealership, code said cylinder 3 misfire. Dealership said it needed a software update. I picked it up and two days later it stalled in the middle of a 4 lane road and would not restart, white smoke pouring out of the exhaust and strong scent of fuel in the cabin. Towed it back to the dealership, same code, and they replaced the coil for cylinder 3. Picked it up and 5 days later it stalled while backing out of my driveway and would not restart. Towed back to dealership, same code, and they replaced a fuel injector. Picked it up and 7 days later it stalled at a traffic light and would not restart. Called the dealership and said I was towing it back for the 4th time, the car was dangerous and I was not driving it again until they found the actual problem and solution. I was informed the car likely had an electrical defect and would need to go back to the manufacturer. A claim was filed with Kia Motors 3 weeks ago (the dealership has now had my car for a month and I'm continuing to make payments on it) and the dealership is telling me they are waiting on Kia to send an engineer to look at it. When I call Kia the reps keep telling me the case needs to be escalated (I was originally told this 1 day after filing the claim, 3 weeks ago). No one from Kia has ever followed up with me or the dealership, I keep having to call them. Two days ago I found out they hadn't even attempted to escalated the case until the 30th of this month, and they sent it to a rep that's on a leave of absence, and it needed to be reassigned. Today I called and was told the same rep that is currently not working still had the case. I demanded to speak to a manager and was told no one was available but I would get a call back. That didn't happen and now we're in a holiday weekend. I have absolutely no idea what to do at this point. I don't know if my next call should be to the AG's office, the media, or my attorney. Has anyone ever heard of such a terrible experience with Kia or have any insight? Please help!