Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a used 2019 kia optima in nov 2020. It was wrecked in front on left side when i bought it from used car dealer. The car was at a car rental place before i bought it. I financed and have a co-signer as well. Front light was out already. After they fixed lower left front end and replaced light fixture when i got it back different sensors like. Check turn signal came on the tire pressure signal and other things would come on. I called dealeir multiple times so could b fixed with no luck. My accident i had was me at a light. I went thru once light changed and i was struck by and suv. Damage was so bad in front u would of thought someone should be hurt. No airbags deployed and no warning of collision at all. I wondered if my accident could of been avoided if they would of fixed it. Im getting no assistance from them and i lapsed my insurance so repair on my own. Was that right?

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,386 Posts
Remember your post a few weeks ago and if you pulled out into a traffic light intersection and were struck in the front, either you or the SUV
driver went through a red light. Any tickets issued? Court appearance necessary?
Bottom line, if you had insurance on the car it would have been fixed, and no, don't believe that if a sensor or light was fixed, there would be no accident.
If legality related questions need answers, would advise speaking to an attorney rather then a automotive forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts