Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anybody on here that has a photo of the wiring diagram for the Nav/UVO system w/o upgraded stereo system I have only 6 speakers which includes the front tweeters. I am trying to add an amp and 10” subwoofer but am having problems with it. I am using a line out converter to tap into the speaker wires behind the head unit, but am not sure what color wires are for the speakers. If any body has done this or could give me direction or a photo of the wiring I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you have and sx it should have a sub right? Tap the line converter to that it helps cuz the sun only uses low freq of the bass I did it on my 2020 sx and sounds amazing I lowers the bass on the stereo and raised the gain on the amp hope it helps

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there I have a Kia Optima gt premium sound sub and amp model and I have bought an after market unit tried installing the unit and no sounds come out the unit everything else works tho. So my mechanic has told me you need a harness adapter I’ve looked everywhere but can’t find one if anything I only find the tf model not the gt or I’ve seen the non amplified models also, my model is kia optima gt 2016 amplified model

1 - 8 of 8 Posts