Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably a stupid question but I couldn't find an answer for it online.

I have a 2018 Kia optima LX. My leadlights look like the 1st picture attached. Do any other headlights fit that have LED Strips? Also attached a 2nd picture of lights with LEDs. (my car only has the projectors, so want a different look on the front end with LEDs) They look like they would fit but I just want a different look on the front end as Im stuck with the car til 2025 :p

Thanks!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
28,954 Posts
Happy to help with this one.

Only the premium models come with the LED strip built into the headlights.

You would need to order a new set of headlamps that come equipped on the premium models.

That way the LED Daytime Running Light would come on when driving the vehicle.

While we do not have these listed on our website, we can order them for you if you're interested.

Just reach out and let us know if we can be of assistance.

-David

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happy to help with this one.

Only the premium models come with the LED strip built into the headlights.

You would need to order a new set of headlamps that come equipped on the premium models.

That way the LED Daytime Running Light would come on when driving the vehicle.

While we do not have these listed on our website, we can order them for you if you're interested.

Just reach out and let us know if we can be of assistance.

-David
Thanks David. Sent you a message on this forum privately. Or should I email you for faster responses? Definitely interested!

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,499 Posts
Those premium lights are awesome! Love that look.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.