Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm looking to upgrade my stock radio to something preferably with CarPlay or Android Auto. However, what I want to do is JUST replace the stock radio to something new - leaving the stock reverse camera and steering wheel controls intact. My question is.. is there any way to actually do that? I've checked a few sites and found radios that will fit my car but beyond the dash kit i'm not quite sure what else I need to buy with it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,737 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Optima Forums @adamant715 Congrats on getting your 2017 Optima LX.

We do carry an OEM Integrated Navigation System on our site for your Optima.

The great part about it, is it does exactly what you are describing in your intro.

Since it integrates into the factory stereo, you don't lose steering wheel controls, Bluetooth microphone, Satellite Radio, or anything else.

The best part, unlike a lot of other aftermarket units out there, it is 100% plug & play.

The unit can be found on our website bellow. Please keep in mind that we are able to offer you 20% off on your purchase if you would like to order it.

UNAVI X5 (OEM Integrated Navigation System) - K5 Optima Store

Just let me know if you have any questions, or if you would like to order with the 20% off discount code included.

-David
K5 Optima Store

1 - 2 of 2 Posts