Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016 KIA OPTIMA
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2016 Kia Optima SX turbo. Inline 2.0L 4 cylinder. Has a brand new dealer installed turbo and long block motor. Had a warranty claim put in last year. Replaced motor and turbo at 32000mi mark. Have paperwork from Kia with invoice for that and all invoices for scheduled maintenance. I kept the oil changes at 3500-4000 miles respectively. Just recently put a new battery in that was also done by the dealer. Had Firestone install new pads on all 4 brakes late last year - have paperwork in hand for that.

Rims are stock and powder coated gloss black. There is minor curb rash on the rims. Back tires have more tread on them compared to the fronts. Car is lowered on kinetic eibach up to one inch lowering springs. Also installed a kinetic motorsports cat back exhaust and engine mounted front strut tower bar. Aftermarket spoiler, aftermarket headlamp bulbs, LED license plate lamps all from David at K5OS.

The interior has normal wear. Not a smoker. No stains or tears. I have weather tech all weather mats in the front and back. Car has heated steering wheel, front and rear seats, as well as cooled seats for the front driver and passenger. Front wheel drive automatic transmission with paddle shifters. There is Harmon kardon speakers with sub that comes stock from the factory. Apple CarPlay and android auto. Navigation system with touchscreen infotainment. Tinted windows at 20% and windshield at 35%.

I am the original owner of the vehicle mainly highway miles. The vehicles warranty is transferable. Still has 4 years or 60k miles left on power train warranty that came stock with the car. I have no complaints about the car. Just that I’ve had it for about 6 years and looking to get a different car. Current ODO 44700mi.

Asking-$18,000 negotiable
Located on Long Island NY

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 KIA Optima
95 Posts
The 10y/100k warranty drops to a 6y/60k for the 2nd owner (so I've read, haven't confirmed that but you might want to)

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
38 Posts
The 10y/100k warranty drops to a 6y/60k for the 2nd owner (so I've read, haven't confirmed that but you might want to)
The only way the 100k transfers to another owner is if it's a certified preowned vehicle from the dealer i believe.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
29,123 Posts
Wow sorry to see you're selling the car.

Any idea what you're getting into next?

GLWTS!

·
Registered
2016 KIA OPTIMA
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey David thanks, Sooo.. test drove a model Y last week...

·
Registered
Optima 2016 SX 2.0T
2 Posts
Selling my 2016 Kia Optima SX turbo. Inline 2.0L 4 cylinder. Has a brand new dealer installed turbo and long block motor. Had a warranty claim put in last year. Replaced motor and turbo at 32000mi mark. Have paperwork from Kia with invoice for that and all invoices for scheduled maintenance. I kept the oil changes at 3500-4000 miles respectively. Just recently put a new battery in that was also done by the dealer. Had Firestone install new pads on all 4 brakes late last year - have paperwork in hand for that.

Rims are stock and powder coated gloss black. There is minor curb rash on the rims. Back tires have more tread on them compared to the fronts. Car is lowered on kinetic eibach up to one inch lowering springs. Also installed a kinetic motorsports cat back exhaust and engine mounted front strut tower bar. Aftermarket spoiler, aftermarket headlamp bulbs, LED license plate lamps all from David at K5OS.

The interior has normal wear. Not a smoker. No stains or tears. I have weather tech all weather mats in the front and back. Car has heated steering wheel, front and rear seats, as well as cooled seats for the front driver and passenger. Front wheel drive automatic transmission with paddle shifters. There is Harmon kardon speakers with sub that comes stock from the factory. Apple CarPlay and android auto. Navigation system with touchscreen infotainment. Tinted windows at 20% and windshield at 35%.

I am the original owner of the vehicle mainly highway miles. The vehicles warranty is transferable. Still has 4 years or 60k miles left on power train warranty that came stock with the car. I have no complaints about the car. Just that I’ve had it for about 6 years and looking to get a different car. Current ODO 44700mi.

Asking-$18,000 negotiable
Located on Long Island NY
Clean ride bro. I have the same yr and model in black. Been a great car. By any chance are you willing to sell any of your parts?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts