Vendor
Santa Fe/350z
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Is excited to bring to the Optima community:

2016-2020 Kia Optima Roof Spoiler

(BUY NOW)

Description:

Looks original & flows perfectly with the vehicles existing body lines to create a unique look for your new 2016-2020 Optima
Gloss black polyurethane construction now available in both standard and LED versions.
Designed to fit perfectly using the pre-installed 3M Automotive grade double sided adhesive tape.

Vehicle Applications:
2016-2020 Kia Optima (Excludes 2016 Optima Hybrid)

2011-2015 Kia Optima roof spoilers (FOUND HERE)

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima
346 Posts
First mod I purchased. It's been through 90+ degree weather and now it's 25 degrees everyday. Never gave me any issues. The adhesive did begin to loosen on one side but I added an extra piece of double sided tape and it's been fine ever since. I always pressure wash my car and it withstands that with no problems as well

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
28,958 Posts
First mod I purchased. It's been through 90+ degree weather and now it's 25 degrees everyday. Never gave me any issues. The adhesive did begin to loosen on one side but I added an extra piece of double sided tape and it's been fine ever since. I always pressure wash my car and it withstands that with no problems as well
Thank you for posting up a pic of this installed for others to see. This has been a very popular product for the new 2016 models since we added them to the site. :)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
28,958 Posts
We are happy to announce we have confirmed fitment on all 2011-2020 Optima models!

Personalize your Optima with this sporty, rear glass, roof spoiler.

The design looks original and flows perfectly with the roofline.

Available with an optional 3rd LED brake light!

Also, be sure to check out our entire selection of threads here on the site in our subforum below:

Optima Forums - K5 Optima Store - Site Sponsor -Sub Forum

Car Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts