Vendor
Santa Fe/350z
701 Posts

and

have teamed up to bring you:

2016-2020 Kia Optima Painted Trunk Spoiler by Keen Design

(BUY NOW)

Description:
The 2016-2020 Kia Optima Keen Design Trunk Spoiler creates that sporty look your new Optima is missing
Made in S. Korea from high-quality ABS
Available to order in 2 separate color options
Installs quick & easily with supplied 3M double-sided tape

Vehicle Application
2016-2020 Kia Optima (Excludes 2016 Optima Hybrid)

Not compatible on vehicles already equipped with a factory spoiler

2011-2013 Kia Optima Trunk Spoiler found here

2014-2015 Kia Optima Trunk Spoiler found here

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima
346 Posts
Love this spoiler, it's super high quality and makes the car look a lot sportier. Installation took all of ten minutes and the adhesive is like super glue, I'm not sure I'd be able to get it off even if I wanted to lol. Instructions want you to drill holes through your trunk to install it but I don't think that's needed considering the adhesive is so strong, I didn't want to drill through my trunk. All in all great spoiler and highly recommended especially over cheap eBay spoilers that will probably fade look crappy

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
28,958 Posts
Love this spoiler, it's super high quality and makes the car look a lot sportier. Installation took all of ten minutes and the adhesive is like super glue, I'm not sure I'd be able to get it off even if I wanted to lol. Instructions want you to drill holes through your trunk to install it but I don't think that's needed considering the adhesive is so strong, I didn't want to drill through my trunk. All in all great spoiler and highly recommended especially over cheap eBay spoilers that will probably fade look crappy
Thank you for the feedback Mike, glad to hear that you are enjoying the new spoiler. Really appreciate all of the awesome pictures as well, you definitely have one of the best looking 2016 Kia Optimas anywhere around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts