· Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Is excited to bring to the Optima community the:

2016-2020 Kia Optima Center Console Tray Insert

(BUY NOW)

Description:
2016-2020 Kia Optima aftermarket center console tray insert allows for an additional 3 compartments of storage
Hard durable direct molded plastic, which fits the center console perfectly
Openings in the corners to run cell phone wire through for charging
Direct drop in piece with no modification necessary
This product ships same day from California

Vehicle Applications:
2016-2020 Kia Optima (Excludes 2016 Optima Hybrid)

Output device Gadget Rectangle Font Auto part

Watch Rectangle Clock Audio equipment Communication Device

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

Attachments

· Registered
2016 Kia Optima
94 Posts
Purchased and installed this in my 2016 Kia Optima SXL a couple of days ago. It fits great; not too snug and not too loose, and is also way more practical than the OEM console tray.

I definitely recommend this picking this up if you're on the fence about it. After all, who doesn't love making the existing storage space more useful?

· Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Purchased and installed this in my 2016 Kia Optima SXL a couple of days ago. It fits great; not too snug and not too loose, and is also way more practical than the OEM console tray.

I definitely recommend this picking this up if you're on the fence about it. After all, who doesn't love making the existing storage space more useful?
Thank you for placing your order with us on the site. Looks great and I'm sure is much more convenient than the stock one that came with the car.

· Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another "wish-list" item...I've seen these before but they had "K5" on them. I like that yours are "emblem-less".

I'm going to have to stop viewing the K5OptimaStore...my "wish-list" is growing!
Yaaas, haha it definitely is an addiction, that's for sure.

Same thing with our Engine Bay Dress Up Bolts, we don't engrave them or mark them like many other companies do.

· Registered
205 Posts
Just got my order. It actually arrived 1 day early. Eventhough this isn't OEM the quality, fit and finish is actualy better than OE. Overall I'm extremely happy not only with the product, but with K5 OS. I will definately be ordering more stuff. Thank you David for being a great vendor with great products.

· Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just got my order. It actually arrived 1 day early. Eventhough this isn't OEM the quality, fit and finish is actualy better than OE. Overall I'm extremely happy not only with the product, but with K5 OS. I will definately be ordering more stuff. Thank you David for being a great vendor with great products.
So happy to hear this, thank you very much for the awesome feedback and for your business with us.

My pleasure, you’re very welcome and thank you again, we look forward to working with you again soon.

· Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · · Business
1 - 12 of 12 Posts