Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first time I ever came across lap3 was when I met a good friend of mine. I met him through Facebook where I had no idea someone tuned with a KIA lived 15 minutes away. I had owned the car for a year and was not aware of the platform for optimas. After a good long conversation with him about lap3 we both left the meet to a new location where he showed me all the hype over his car. I was really surprised the fact of the difference between his car and mine. After some saving up I finally made the purchase to get the tune. Can’t say I was not for one moment displeased with my buy. David makes sure that he sees his customers happy and with walk you through the whole process along with responding to any question or concern anyone may have. I’ve went from stock to stage1 jumped quickly to stage 1.5 and after a few months I wanted more and am currently at a stage2. This car is my pride and joy. If you are thinking about getting the tune please don’t second guess it. Buy it as soon as you can because there will be a batch of 30 coming out soon and that will be the last set.

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima SX 2011
9 Posts
thanks for the info. I just messaged David...I guess I'll jump right on the Stage 2 then. Did you put the car on a Dyno ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts