2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I recently bought a 2015 Optima SX, and I've added the following mods:
- K&N Intake
- Versus VS10 18x8 Wheels
- Red Brake Calipers
- 3.0K Emblem Set (Carbon Fiber/Chrome)
- K5 Trunk Lid Emblem

I'm looking for some help for some performance mods, and some that would just make the car look better all around. I'm not looking to spend tons of money. This car isn't a turbo, so I can't do things like a blow-off valve etc. Personally, I'm not the best with cars, so any help/opinions would be greatly appreciated!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,678 Posts
Welcome to the Optima Forums @ncrider29

Congrats on getting your 2015 Optima SX (Non Turbo)

When it comes to mods, there are so many options for your Optima.

We have some exhausts you can check out on our site here: Exhaust Product Collection - K5 Optima Store

I would also recommend our Dual Colored Quad LED Fog Lights or our Daytime Running Lights W/ Optional Turn Signal LEDs

You can also check out this cool thread we made here on the forum called: "60 Great Mod Ideas for your new Kia Optima"

Feel free to reach out anytime through email to: [email protected] & I would be happy to help.

-David
K5 Optima Store

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome to the Optima Forums @ncrider29

Congrats on getting your 2015 Optima SX (Non Turbo)

When it comes to mods, there are so many options for your Optima.

We have some exhausts you can check out on our site here: Exhaust Product Collection - K5 Optima Store

I would also recommend our Dual Colored Quad LED Fog Lights or our Daytime Running Lights W/ Optional Turn Signal LEDs

You can also check out this cool thread we made here on the forum called: "60 Great Mod Ideas for your new Kia Optima"

Feel free to reach out anytime through email to: [email protected] & I would be happy to help.

-David
K5 Optima Store
You've got some very interesting items in your store:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts