Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
White EX. 68,000 mile ( plus a few more each day driven) Gray leather interior.
Very nice condition.
Loaded with navigation, panoramic roof, premium sound, UVO service, rear camera,heated/cooled seats, etc.... has everything.
Also have the spare tire kit, Cargo liner, Husky floor liners front and rear.
Newer tires, brakes, oil change, engine coolant, and a new motor last month from Kia due to recall.
Asking $12,500 obo
Please if interested, text me MOD REMOVED
Thx,

·
Premium Member
2014 Optima-Black
1,124 Posts
White EX. 68,000 mile ( plus a few more each day driven) Gray leather interior.
Very nice condition.
Loaded with navigation, panoramic roof, premium sound, UVO service, rear camera,heated/cooled seats, etc.... has everything.
Also have the spare tire kit, Cargo liner, Husky floor liners front and rear.
Newer tires, brakes, oil change, engine coolant, and a new motor last month from Kia due to recall.
Asking $13,999.
Please if interested, text me MOD REMOVED
Thx,
You're way overpriced and need to do some homework to see what other EX's are selling for. I put my daughters pristine & fully loaded Black 2014 SX-Turbo (80K - also KIA replaced new motor) out for Private sale in October of 2018. Had it advertised online and set out on main thoroughfare only on weekends with For Sale signs. Initially priced at $14,750, the only inquiries were from those who saw it driving by. Car Gurus, Craigslist, etc., never brought me serious shoppers. It wasn't until February of 2019, after multiple price drops, that I had to let it go for $12,750. Your EX is in the $11- 12K range right now. Don't look at KBB because that is not real world. Check out what Dealers are listing cars for on Car Gurus and shave another $1,000-$1,500 less than those prices because that's probably what they'll be willing to let them go for. Keep in mind that the higher priced ones most often are Certified Pre-Owned warranty backed. GLWS

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're way overpriced and need to do some homework to see what other EX's are selling for. I put my daughters pristine & fully loaded Black 2014 SX-Turbo (80K - also KIA replaced new motor) out for Private sale in October of 2018. Had it advertised online and set out on main thoroughfare only on weekends with For Sale signs. Initially priced at $14,750, the only inquiries were from those who saw it driving by. Car Gurus, Craigslist, etc., never brought me serious shoppers. It wasn't until February of 2019, after multiple price drops, that I had to let it go for $12,750. Your EX is in the $11- 12K range right now. Don't look at KBB because that is not real world. Check out what Dealers are listing cars for on Car Gurus and shave another $1,000-$1,500 less than those prices because that's probably what they'll be willing to let them go for. Keep in mind that the higher priced ones most often are Certified Pre-Owned warranty backed. GLWS
Thx. Edited price to 12,500 obo.

·
Premium Member
2014 Optima-Black
1,124 Posts
Thx. Edited price to 12,500 obo.
That price is much more realistic!

Find a real good parking spot on a heavily traveled thoroughfare and plaster 'For Sale' in each of the windows. I've sold most all of my many past vehicles this way. It's so difficult these days to sell online. GLWS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts