Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my 2015 KIA Optmia SXL Turbo, the Passenger Seat sits extremely low. It does have power seat settings, but they are limited to front-to-back and raising/lowering the back support. There really isn't an adjuster for the height. …..So when you move it back, you go lower on the seat rails.
Its as if it was placed on a different/shorter seat rails, than the driver. My questions are; 1. Is it just my car that has the seat limited to this "cockpit" position? 2. Is there any aftermarket product or corrections that can be added/made to keep the height on the passenger side? [Note: I already got the low tech advice of having a pillow placed on the seat. :) ]

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
28,952 Posts
We have the perfect solution for you, as you have come to the right place for this one.

With over 605 5-star reviews over the last 5 or 6 years selling this product, this is definitely the solution to address the problem that you are dealing with.

Kia & Hyundai Passenger Seat Riser Kit - K5 Optima Store

Rest assured, this is not an issue with your particular vehicle, but rather multiple different years and models of Kia vehicles. This has quickly become the second best selling product that we carry on the website.

We do stock this product in store in Los Angeles, CA and offer free same-day shipping.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
2,780 Posts
^The riser "kit" certainly helps as it raises the seat @ 1 1/4" and the problem is with all the cars.
Another problem is that the seat bolts are on an angle so the block size (riser kit) is restricted, but certainly better than stock.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
19 Posts
I bought my 2015 SXL in June. Immediately realized how horribly low the passenger seat sits. I bought the seat riser kit from K5 Optima Store and had a body shop install the kit for me. Best upgrade you can do and its inexpensive. Get the riser kit, you will be pleased.

Reactions: JasonS

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
28,952 Posts
I bought my 2015 SXL in June. Immediately realized how horribly low the passenger seat sits. I bought the seat riser kit from K5 Optima Store and had a body shop install the kit for me. Best upgrade you can do and its inexpensive. Get the riser kit, you will be pleased.
Thank you for your feedback.

Honestly, everyone who has purchased this kit is thankful they did, as it definitely does what it's advertised to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts