Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the car for a year, been like this since we got it. Basically they all do different things. For example, volume down turns on Bluetooth voice control, track skip up is volume down, volume up is mute, etc.
Done a little bit of searching and sounds like its just wiring issue. I've seen little bit of ambigous answers. Some people say they just replaced the wiring harness from the switch, others have said they needed to replace the clock spring. Anyway to diagnose which one of these it is exactly? One of the threads I found from Google said it was just the wiring harness but everyone complained about the clock spring in most of the threads. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
39 Posts
Well then. You have a Sportage, this is mainly an Optima forum :cool:

Why not not just take your car to the dealership and see what they have to say about your issue?

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
28,963 Posts
Welcome to the Optima Forum community.

I don’t know if you’ll have much luck finding any information about this here on this forum, but I would recommend bringing your vehicle to a Kia dealer to have them run a full diagnostic to determine what is the root of the issue that you are having.

Good luck!

-David

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.