Description:

These super bright Rear Bumper LED Lights are a sure way to get you noticed
These can be used as parking lights, brake lights & or turns signals
The LEDs will come pre-installed in OEM KIA reflector housings
These are a direct 1:1 replacement for the OEM ones
Includes a 1 year warranty from purchase date
These will begin shipping on 7/7/15

Vehicle Applications:

2011-2015 Kia Optima rear turns (All models)

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
2014 Kia 2015 Cadenza
51 Posts
@k5, will you ever get some OEM style LED fogs for the Cadenza? I've been holding out from getting a set of OEM ones from Ebay, I'd like to wire them DRL style.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2020 Audi R8 V10+ & Tesla Model X P100D
29,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hot ****! I think i will place my order on 7-1..

Cant wait, thanks guys!
Thank you, look forward to your order and seeing some pics of these bad boys installed.

@k5, will you ever get some OEM style LED fogs for the Cadenza? I've been holding out from getting a set of OEM ones from Ebay, I'd like to wire them DRL style.
A bit confused as to what you mean here. We carry CREE LED fog light bulb replacements on the site now. Do you mean like DRLs for the Cadenza? This is something we will be releasing before the end of summer.

kind of disappointed that there led dots not the led tube style.
Yeah unfortunately Camily who had designed the film style LED strip for the 2011-2013 models in addition to the ones we currently sell for those year models, decided they are no longer manufacturing new products for the Optima. :( So this is the next best thing available. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2014 Kia 2015 Cadenza
51 Posts
A bit confused as to what you mean here. We carry CREE LED fog light bulb replacements on the site now. Do you mean like DRLs for the Cadenza? This is something we will be releasing before the end of summer.

Yes, I'm looking for an oem style DRL's for the Cadenza. Within the next couple of months? Yay…I'll wait! hahhaha Keep me posted dude!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I'm looking for an oem style DRL's for the Cadenza. Within the next couple of months? Yay…I'll wait! hahhaha Keep me posted dude!
Ahh ok gotcha. Yes we will be adding the DRL upgrade for the Cadenza very soon. Keep an eye out on the site for new Cadenza products. :)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How many wires are coming from the led reflectors?
There are 3 wires coming out of them.

3 wires brother man, very easy to install and there is also a DIY on the K5OS website under the product
Yep yep, but that one is for the older 2011-2013 models. Although the process will be very similar.

·
Registered
2015 KIA Optima
850 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
29,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks guys. so 1:power 2:ground 3:???
Welcome.

If I remember correctly
Yellow-brake lamp/signal
White-tail lamp
Black-ground
Yep so black is ground wire and the other 2 wires can be used for low power and high power, or turn signal and low power or high power.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts