· Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Is proud to finally introduce the long awaited:

2014-2015 Kia Optima Seibon Carbon Fiber Trunk Lid

(BUY NOW)

Description:
Seibon's team of carbon fiber artisans bring to the community this hand-crafted 2014-2015 Kia Optima carbon fiber trunk lid masterpiece
Every carbon fiber component is constructed with a consistent weave pattern and is intricately molded to achieve OEM fitment
For a stunning finish, Seibon's products are coated with a multi-layer glossy clear coat that does not chip or flake
Seibon's superior quality comes backed with over 15 years of experience working with carbon fiber

Vehicle Application:
2014-2015 Kia Optima (All Models)

Installation:

Installs in 30 minutes or less using OEM hardware from stock trunk

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

· Registered
2014 Kia Optima
109 Posts
Hey everyone just want to give a quick review of my seibon trunk! As some of you might now the titanium optima pictured above is my K5. The quality of the trunk is excellent and the fit is perfect! David is right when he says its an easy install but i do recommend and extra set of hands to help. If you love carbon as much as I do, this is worth every penny! Thank you to David at K5OptimaStore and ryan at seibon to continue to expand the market for this platform and for making top notch products! If you guys are unaware of it yet there is a huge 4th of july sale going on at K5OptimaStore.com!

· Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey everyone just want to give a quick review of my seibon trunk! As some of you might now the titanium optima pictured above is my K5. The quality of the trunk is excellent and the fit is perfect! David is right when he says its an easy install but i do recommend and extra set of hands to help. If you love carbon as much as I do, this is worth every penny! Thank you to David at K5OptimaStore and ryan at seibon to continue to expand the market for this platform and for making top notch products! If you guys are unaware of it yet there is a huge 4th of july sale going on at K5OptimaStore.com!
Thank you for the awesome review!!

You're very welcome as well and feel free to post up pics in the thread here of it installed on your ride. I will also be adding some of the ones you sent me to the site this week! :cool:

· Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,575 Posts
On my list to pick up in the coming months. The 2011 - 2013 MY version though. Looks great!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts