All our carbon fiber products are designed specifically to fit the Kia Optima
This one is no exception and would be a great addition to your ride
Resists chipping & cracking due to the high gloss clear coat
100% hand laid carbon fiber using an epoxy resin
Excellent strength to stiffness ratio
Weighs in at just under 3lbs
OEM fitment

Vehicle Application:
2014-2015 Kia Optima (All trims except hybrid)

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

· Registered
2014 Kia Optima
164 Posts
Wait a product that fits my LX?!?! I think that's a sign if I ever seen one :lol: once i get some funds I'm gonna need this!

Now thinking about it, i don't have any carbon fiber on my car lol. Any chance there will be a polyurethane version?
[h=1][/h]

· Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wait a product that fits my LX?!?! I think that's a sign if I ever seen one :lol: once i get some funds I'm gonna need this!

Now thinking about it, i don't have any carbon fiber on my car lol. Any chance there will be a polyurethane version?
I know right? Finally a carbon fiber diffuser for the LX owners. Well technically for all 14-15 optima owners except for hybrid. Yes in the near future we will be releasing the poly diffuser as well. Stay tuned as there will be several new products being released for the 14 to 15 models.

· Registered
Silky Silver 2015 Optima 2.4L
102 Posts
badges

Any plans for new badges?

I know right? Finally a carbon fiber diffuser for the LX owners. Well technically for all 14-15 optima owners except for hybrid. Yes in the near future we will be releasing the poly diffuser as well. Stay tuned as there will be several new products being released for the 14 to 15 models.

· Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any plans for new badges?
We just released new emblems about 2.5 months ago. No new plans for now other then we will be offering multiple new colors in the next few weeks.

ordered!! Now all i need is for the trunk to be release and hood to be delivered and I'll be set for CF goodies;)

(BTW no clue you guys accepted BitCoin..I'll keep that in mind for the next purchase)

Brian
Brian,

Thanks for your order here. Yeah the first CF trunk for the 14-15 models will be here at the end of June. If everything fits good, we will be creating the GB on the forum here shortly after.

Yes sir, we don't mess around when we say we take all forms of payment. We take all credit cards, BitCoin and even Google Wallet. :grin:

Thanks again.

· Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Finally installed took me around 20m to install fits perfectly

View attachment 163290

only thing left is the carbon fiber trunk and the led bumper lights to be finished
Alan, this came out great! Thank you for the photo as well. Bumper lights should be available here in the next 2 weeks.

· Registered
2015 Kia Optima EX
172 Posts
Does your CF Diffuser install just like the OEM Diffuser (no holes to drill, etc.) & does it also have tabs on the diffuser like the OEM diffuser (reference attached OEM Diffuser pic)?

Can the CF Diffuser be installed without removing the rear bumper cover?

Attachments

· Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Does your CF Diffuser install just like the OEM Diffuser (no holes to drill, etc.) & does it also have tabs on the diffuser like the OEM diffuser (reference attached OEM Diffuser pic)?
Yes it does install just like the OEM one. However we do recommend drilling (1) small hole on both of the outer ends to zip tie the corners for better fitment. (Not required to install, but really easy to do) It also does have the little tabs for installation just like the OEM one.

Can the CF Diffuser be installed without removing the rear bumper cover?
Yes it can. The installation process is very similar to the way the 11-13 poly diffuser is installed shown below. Let us know if you have any other questions we can help with.

11-13 Kia Optima Poly Diffuser Installation PDF - K5 Optima Store

· Registered
2015 Kia Optima EX
172 Posts
Yes it does install just like the OEM one. However we do recommend drilling (1) small hole on both of the outer ends to zip tie the corners for better fitment. (Not required to install, but really easy to do) It also does have the little tabs for installation just like the OEM one.

Yes it can. The installation process is very similar to the way the 11-13 poly diffuser is installed shown below. Let us know if you have any other questions we can help with.

11-13 Kia Optima Poly Diffuser Installation PDF - K5 Optima Store

Follow up question in regards to the recommendation to drill (1) small hole on both of the outer ends to zip tie the corners for better fitment (Not required to install, but really easy to do).

On the 2015 model year there are actually 2 Phillips head screws at the outer ends (corners) of each side of the diffuser. So not sure why there is a need to drill an additional small hole on both outer ends?

Reference photos of the two outer end attach points.

Attachments

· Vendor
Santa Fe/350z
668 Posts
Follow up question in regards to the recommendation to drill (1) small hole on both of the outer ends to zip tie the corners for better fitment (Not required to install, but really easy to do).

On the 2015 model year there are actually 2 Phillips head screws at the outer ends (corners) of each side of the diffuser. So not sure why there is a need to drill an additional small hole on both outer ends?

Reference photos of the two outer end attach points.
I might be looking at this wrong, but you're saying those two screw points are the outer part of the stock diffuser? There should be tabs on the outer portion where you can drill the small hole

· Registered
2015 Kia Optima EX
172 Posts
I might be looking at this wrong, but you're saying those two screw points are the outer part of the stock diffuser? There should be tabs on the outer portion where you can drill the small hole

1) Correct, the two screw points are located at the outer part of the stock diffuser, NOT tabs.

2) The tab @ the outer portion can not be drilled, see attached pic.

Any chance you can send me an actual picture of the outer portion of 2014-2015 Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser so I can see the attachment points?

Attachments

· Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

1) Correct, the two screw points are located at the outer part of the stock diffuser, NOT tabs.

2) The tab @ the outer portion can not be drilled, see attached pic.

Any chance you can send me an actual picture of the outer portion of 2014-2015 Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser so I can see the attachment points?
Sorry for the delayed response. Hope this video helps. The small hole for the zip tie is made on the CF diffuser not on the vehicle where the diffuser mounts.

· Registered
2015 Kia Optima EX
172 Posts
Sorry for the delayed response. Hope this video helps. The small hole for the zip tie is made on the CF diffuser not on the vehicle where the diffuser mounts.

David (K5 Optima Store),

I want to thank you for the OUTSTANDING support and for going the extra mile by talking with me by phone, and taking the time to send me a video of diffuser. You certainly answered all my questions.

K5 Optima Store is 2nd to no one!

I plan to purchase the diffuser...I believe it will transform the back end of my 2015 Optima

· Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
29,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

David (K5 Optima Store),

I want to thank you for the OUTSTANDING support and for going the extra mile by talking with me by phone, and taking the time to send me a video of diffuser. You certainly answered all my questions.

K5 Optima Store is 2nd to no one!

I plan to purchase the diffuser...I believe it will transform the back end of my 2015 Optima

You're very welcome. It was my pleasure and I'm happy I was able to answer all of your questions and clear up any confusion.

Sounds good, let me know if you have any questions before ordering.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts