Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,179 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Great idea, David! Thanks for hooking us '14 owners up! :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
This will be the death of my bank account. Just got rid of the 2012 LX and walked out with a fully loaded 2014 SX Turbo in corsa blue.... Now what to buy. K badges first

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This will be the death of my bank account. Just got rid of the 2012 LX and walked out with a fully loaded 2014 SX Turbo in corsa blue.... Now what to buy. K badges first
Oh boy, congrats on picking up your new 2014 turbo model. Welcome to the Darkside! Absolutely beautiful color as well! That was the color I originally wanted when I picked up my Optima.

Let me know if you'd like to set up a package deal, if you're ordering several items at once. ;)

·
K5 Optima Store Vendor
726 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I just traded my in my 2011 LX+ for a 2015 EX Lux. I haven't even taken delivery of the car yet and I've already had the windows tinted from the dealer, ordered new K emblems and then get to swap over my 18" MSR wheels, LED fogs, plate lights and dome lights when I get it home. :cool:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wonder how many people own each year of the Optima. I should start a poll.
What did you learn from the poll you started? ;)

I just traded my in my 2011 LX+ for a 2015 EX Lux. I haven't even taken delivery of the car yet and I've already had the windows tinted from the dealer, ordered new K emblems and then get to swap over my 18" MSR wheels, LED fogs, plate lights and dome lights when I get it home. :cool:
Nice, congrats on the upgrade! It's probably a huge difference from your 2011 model now that you have the 2015.

Let us know if there's anything else that we can help you find for your new ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts