Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I have a 2013 sxl I like the stock infotainment system it come with but I was wondering if anyone has had an after market system with Apple car play installed before or if anyone would have any recommendations, thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey there I’m looking to upgrade mine as well it’s a 2013 EX. There are a few options out there , I’ve been interested in the ones with wireless car play but they also have wired options as well depending on what you like.

I think your best bet would be to check out crutchfield.com and put in the model of car year etc and it will show you all the models that will fit, what dash kit to purchase as well as if you want to be able to retain the buttons on your steering wheel you will have to purchase a idatalink maestro RR. Crutchfield shows you everything you need. I will tell you there aren’t a lot of decent models available that aren’t sluggish or have bad reviews. I’ve been looking into just getting an android unit and using that there’s a few people on here that have done it. eBay has some as well that look nice. Then you can just get a apple car play dongle to use with it. Here’s a pic….Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts