Kia Optima Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia optima EX GDI. 127k miles and counting.
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am KOHH. I am new to this forum and this will be my first post. I have been browsing this site for a while in pursuit of tips.
I have a '13 Optima EXGDI with 131K miles on it. Still drives like the day i purchased it. I have been keeping up with the fluids in my car with the exception of the coolant fluid. Temps have been fine so i have never really bothered with it.

I am wondering when Ill start to have to replace components on my car such as shocks, suspension, bearings, etc. I am also looking to make my exhaust a little more noticable but not obnoxiously loud at low speeds. I was looking at some exhaust systems online for my car but none of them fit my engine as my car is a 2.4L N/A engine. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks guys. Ill take all recommendations.

Sorry if there are spelling errors. I am on mobile and typed this all at work.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,305 Posts
Welcome, and as far as repairs, difficult to determine dates/time that components will need replacement. Chances are the end links will go quite often while the suspension, shocks/struts will last quite a while. Just drive the car until a problem arises, then a address that problem.
I've seen some exhauts custom made iusing Magnoflow products.

·
Registered
2013 Kia optima EX GDI. 127k miles and counting.
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome, and as far as repairs, difficult to determine dates/time that components will need replacement. Chances are the end links will go quite often while the suspension, shocks/struts will last quite a while. Just drive the car until a problem arises, then a address that problem.
I've seen some exhauts custom made iusing Magnoflow products.
Sorry for late reply. I work a lot. I have been looking at magnaflow exhaust but im wondering if i can get a low tone rumble from either the magnaflow or my stock exhaust. I wonder what i can use to create a low tone rumble at idle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts