Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
  • Hello everyone
    thanks for taking the time read my post. most of you may have seen this posted on FB market place, I am posting it on here just in case.
    I took a brand new CAPA certified 13 SX front bumper, had the Ikon Motorsports KDM reproduction lip molded to it. then had it wrapped in carbon fiber
    been on the for a year, car stays in the garage. maybe going back to my full painted look.
    also selling the EPR carbon fiber fenders, EPR carbon fiber front lip and VIS OEM style hood. if you are interested in the whole front end please see deal below.
    everything is 9/10 condition
    Pricing
    Bumper. cost $350 for bumper, $100 for lip, $1500 for molding and wrapping in carbon. fog light covers done in carbon $150. total $2100
    selling for $1100
    EPR carbon fiber Fenders. sells new for $870 on eBay
    selling for $500
    EPR carbon fiber OEM Hood. sells new for $1161 from VIS
    selling for $600
    EPR carbon fiber Diffuser. sells new for 800 from ebay or Aliexpress
    selling for $500
    sell everything for $2500
    everything is still on the car
    thanks for looking

Head lights are OEM HID with Korean angel eyes and clear corners. Lights were redone by Garrett (who is famous for retro fitting lights)

• used SX HID OEM lights sell for $400
  • KDM parts are $350
  • Labor is $350

• asking for $700

• if you want these with the whole front end I will include it for $500 for a total of $3000

• please email me at [MOD REMOVED]

• thanks again for looking

·
Registered
2013 optima sx
92 Posts
Hey man the very bottom lip in carbon under the ikon front lip is it for sale as just that piece or is that also molded and how much?

·
Super Moderator
2013 Kia Optima
585 Posts
Hey there, cool stuff!

I've removed your personal information. You will need to pay attention to replies or DM's. We don't allow the posting of that publicly.

Do you have pics of the diffuser? Will you ship it to Chicago, IL? Fits 2013 SXL?

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey there, cool stuff!

I've removed your personal information. You will need to pay attention to replies or DM's. We don't allow the posting of that publicly.

Do you have pics of the diffuser? Will you ship it to Chicago, IL? Fits 2013 SXL?
Hi, sorry about that. I dont have pics of it off the car yet. It still on the car. It should fit without any issues. I can ship at your expense, no problem, but i txt you some closer pics if you like

1 - 6 of 6 Posts