Kia Optima Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
28,160 Posts
If someone want to order it for me in the US and send it to me, I'm a buyer!
I would purchase them too. Wink Wink SickBMW
I would be more then happy to buy these for you members as long as your willing to cover the shipping fees and $20 for my time and efforts! :) I would charge you the actual cost of the part without any markup.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Sorry to bring this back up but I just ordered this mod. Not something that is needed but something that is wanted. My car just isn't heavy enough :D. Should clean up the trunk quite a bit

Don

·
Premium Member
4,410 Posts
Sorry to bring this back up but I just ordered this mod. Not something that is needed but something that is wanted. My car just isn't heavy enough :D. Should clean up the trunk quite a bit

Don
Do you have a link of where you bought yours Don? I got mine off Ebay for $20 but its not quite as good like crystalworks but I thought 2012 and up U.S models has the cover except Canadian models I believe. A couple of my buddies who has 2012 and 2013 as well doesn't have them.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yea they look good. When i looked in my trunk and saw them i was pretty happy lol

·
Registered
274 Posts
Do you have a link of where you bought yours Don? I got mine off Ebay for $20 but its not quite as good like crystalworks but I thought 2012 and up U.S models has the cover except Canadian models I believe. A couple of my buddies who has 2012 and 2013 as well doesn't have them.
Bought them from here Kia Parts | Kia OEM Parts | Kia Factory Parts and Accessories. The ones I got are ones like crystalworks. Full coverage. My wifes 2013 has them my 2011 does not

Don

·
Registered
718 Posts
I'd like to do this... anyone have a cost of parts?

·
Premium Member
4,410 Posts
I wonder if this will work for mt 14' sx turbo. Pretty crappy the the top of the line sx doesn't have these
Same here except mine is a few years old lol, had to follow crystalworks DIY and it looks pretty clean imo. FYI, all Canadian models doesn't have them.

Yes it is... I can't believe that.:thumbsdown:
So true and maybe its due to cost savings or whatever it is, I still this cover should be on all trims regardless if its U.S or Canadian models :(

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
So do you think it will work? Are the hinges the same on a 2012-13 compared to a 2014
I'd be surprised if they changed the hinge design... but I can't verify that first hand. You can log onto KGIS and see if the part numbers posted above match those for the 14's and 15's. Or you could call the dealer with the part number and ask them if it will fit the newer cars.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts