Premium Member
2012 Kia Optima
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2012 Kia Optima SX - Titanium Silver
1 Owner. Accident free. 128,700 miles
Located in Akron, Ohio
$7,500

Due to a job change to remote work, I am selling my well cared for Optima, which I had originally planned to drive to 200k miles and have cared for it that way. I’d love to pass it on to another Kia enthusiast. I’ve done light mods to the car, while preserving an OEM look. Located in Akron, Ohio. Willing to work with out of state buyers.

Options: SX Premium Touring package includes pano roof, premium UVO sound, heat/cooled seats, 18” touring wheels. The only option the car doesn’t have is the OEM navigation. Titanium Silver color

What does well cared for mean?
  • 1 Owner. Accident free. 128,700 miles
  • Spotless interior not abused by kids or pets
  • Semi-annual detail and garage kept
  • All maintenance items followed per schedule
  • Oil changes every 5-6k miles with Mobil1 Synthetic and injector cleaner
  • Trans Fluid+Filter changed 2x, Spark Plugs changed 2x
  • Full maintenance records available. I can tell you about every repair
  • Current tires (General Altimax RT43) have 21,000 miles and are at 8/32nds or better, lots of life left
  • In the past year I have replaced the stock intercooler and replaced rear brake pads+rotors
  • By age and wear it will probably need a front brake service in the next year
  • Up to date on recalls including the replacement Turbo Oil Feed line, air bag, and the Engine knock check
  • Original engine which is covered in the unlimited mile warranty from Kia
Mods
  • 3M clear bra paint protection (halfway up hood, mirrors, rockers, bumper) since new
  • Window Tint (50 front / 35 rear – Ohio legal) since new
  • Truhart Springs & Struts lowered 1.5” (at 107k miles) – Can include OEM springs
  • OEM LED DRL’s with painted housings to match the car
  • LED white bulbs throughout the interior and LED performance fogs
  • LED Turn Signal Mod (uses the LED brake lights for turns+brake instead of the yellow turn signal bulbs)
  • Dual Backup light mod (4 reverse bulbs – very bright)
  • Mudflaps painted to match the car
  • Passenger seat riser (from K5OptimaStore)
  • Catch can installed since 20k (can remove and replace OEM hose if desired)
  • Floor Mats: Will come with 3 sets: unused OEM, Weathertech floor lines, and Findway digital fit carpeted mats. Also includes trunk mat, trunk net, and OEM wheel locks
  • OEM parts available where they have been replaced if buyer is interested
  • 17” LX wheels & snow tires available for an additional cost
  • Includes spare tire donut (OEM), full size spare available for an additional cost

1 - 2 of 2 Posts