Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed 4 Rockford fosgate prime 6.75 in speakers in all four doors of my vehicle . I then got 2 3.5 in Rockford fosgate punch 3 way speakers for the front dash which i haven't been able to get the speaker covers to fit right but that's not my main concern. I also upgraded the head unit to a Atota A6 Android deck. My speakers were not getting enough power so I purchase a 2 channel Rockford fosgate p2002 amplifier . So far I have the rear speakers hooked up to the amplifier but I am having issues with wireing the front speakers to the amp and also having issues with the RCA with the back sometimes I get a bad sound and to much bass and if I switch around Rcas it corrects it for awhile but then happens again . I cannot get the clip on the front door where the wire run through the weather protector off and it's just a pain . Can I run a wire from the front dash speakers to the amplifier and this will power the door and the front dash ? Also will a 2 channel amplifier even work for powering the 6 speakers in the car I'm very confused on how to wire the 6 speakers to this 2 channel amplifier my aftermarket radio has like 8 different RCA outputs and I'm just kind of stuck haven't done this in about 10 years . I am not hooking up a subwoofer I am really going for more of loud vocals not so much bass any help would be appreciated as I cannot find any videos online showing someone wireing aftermarket speakers and aftermarket head unit to a 2 channel amp especially in a Kia optima with the front dash speakers . My optima has no ininity system so there was no factory amplifier so I have to run all new wires and it's turned into a nightmare . Should I purchase a 4 channel amplifier and are there any tricks or adapter to get by going threw the front door weather protector anything will help thanks again

1 - 1 of 1 Posts