Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, Hi I have a 2011 Kia optima weights 200,000 miles. Mika acetates whenever I accelerate occasionally and eat it is sluggish sometimes. Anyone knows what the issue could be because Jerry is no light coming on on my dashboard. I am thinking about taking it to the dealership however I don’t want to stand on any expenses that I can prevent if it’s a simple fix. Anyone have any idea what could fix this?
I do regular oil change but I haven’t done transmission change in over a year.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello all, Hi I have a 2011 Kia optima weights 200,000 miles. Mika acetates whenever I accelerate occasionally and eat it is sluggish sometimes. Anyone knows what the issue could be because Jerry is no light coming on on my dashboard. I am thinking about taking it to the dealership however I don’t want to stand on any expenses that I can prevent if it’s a simple fix. Anyone have any idea what could fix this?
Maybe:

If it fits the control valve, just use connectors to attach to wiring harness.
Is this related to the hesitation by Kia ?

·
Registered
2011 Kia Optima
3,575 Posts
Problems like this are difficult to pinpoint and really don't like throwing parts at the car, but if you, or someone has an OBDII real time analyzer you'll be able to see all the functions and possibly determine which one is out of normal range.
There's also a mobile app e.g. TorquePro that can be utilized for readings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts