1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Here to present the:

WeatherTech Trunk Cargo Liner for the 2011-2020 Kia Optima
(Also available for many different vehicles)

(BUY NOW)

Description
WeatherTech Cargo Liners provide complete trunk - cargo area protection. They are computer designed to fit your vehicle and have a
raised lip to keep spills, dirt and grease off your vehicle's interior, protecting your carpeting from normal wear and tear.
Made from a proprietary custom blended TPE that is not only wear resistant, but also remains flexible under temperature extremes.

Quality built in America, WeatherTech Cargo Liners meet FMVSS302 and are TUV approved.
These are Available for car trunks, SUV's and minivans.

Product Details:
Interior protection from all types of wear and tear
Custom molded specifically for your vehicle
Super Easy installation
High outside lip helps contain spills
Quick and easy cleanup
A skid-resistant surface
Protects and preserves the cargo area and carpet
Engineered for toughness and durability
3-year warranty

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Highly recommend this if you have to keep ice and beer in ur trunk when visiting the in-laws, especially when you father in law is a preacher and doesn't condone the consumption of alcoholic beverages!!

Sure saved our trunk a big mess over Christmas multiple times during freezing to non-freezing temp changes....

Thank you for the fast shipping.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Highly recommend this if you have to keep ice and beer in ur trunk when visiting the in-laws, especially when you father in law is a preacher and doesn't condone the consumption of alcoholic beverages!!

Sure saved our trunk a big mess over Christmas multiple times during freezing to non-freezing temp changes....

Thank you for the fast shipping.
Ha ha that's awesome!

You are very welcome. Thank you for your business with us.

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
I have this trunk liner as well and for my last 5 vehicles including this Optima I always have the floorliners and this. Great quality and you can't go wrong with them due to the protection you have and a piece of mind it gives you when you needed most. Get them for a good price while they're hot people :)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have this trunk liner as well and for my last 5 vehicles including this Optima I always have the floorliners and this. Great quality and you can't go wrong with them due to the protection you have and a piece of mind it gives you when you needed most. Get them for a good price while they're hot people :)
Oh cool, didn't know you had this installed. Post up some pictures if you don't mind, and have some available.

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
Oh cool, didn't know you had this installed. Post up some pictures if you don't mind, and have some available.
Here you go David, not the greatest pics from my phone but will do ;)
We've been hit with a lot of snow lately for the last few weeks and as you can see how it protected my trunk from snow and dirts, great product indeed.

Attachments

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here you go David, not the greatest pics from my phone but will do ;)
We've been hit with a lot of snow lately for the last few weeks and as you can see how it protected my trunk from snow and dirts, great product indeed.
Thank you for sharing the pics! This is good like you said cause we can all see what would have been on the carpet if it wasn't for this cargo liner! ;)

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2017 Tesla Model X
28,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts