Kia Optima Forums banner
41 - 60 of 119 Posts

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
28,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Hi guys. I would order one today if it would end up being $100 off...
No way to know until the end of the group buy. However with a little over a week left I think we will hit $75 off but most likely not $100. Although you never know...

what's the current count of people bought it and when is the cut off date
Well as of Owen's order after your post, we are now at 10 sold. Which means we are one away from the next pricing tier discount & 6 away from $75 off.

on the side note I need help with the btr tune... is there any representative from btr on the forum?
You can try contacting them through social media, but most likely will not hear back from them until tomorrow during regular business hours. No they are no longer a sponsor on the forum.

Just ordered! Can't wait to experience it after all the positive experiences people have been having. Didn't want to be the one left out lol
Thank you for your order Owen. That makes #10 on the list! Only 1 way away from $50 off!

·
Premium Member
2014 Kia Kia Optima sxl
64 Posts
Thank you so much David!!I am 90% in but i will wait just a bit more...sh.t,i think my wife will rip my balls off if she finds out...I'm such a sucker for all of this things.....what is the last day to order
P.S. i posted a question about the BTR tune in separate thread....if somebody could help...it would be awesome

·
Registered
2012 Kia Optima
92 Posts
Thank you so much David!!I am 90% in but i will wait just a bit more...sh.t,i think my wife will rip my balls off if she finds out...I'm such a sucker for all of this things.....what is the last day to order
P.S. i posted a question about the BTR tune in separate thread....if somebody could help...it would be awesome
It ends on 5/15 so a week from today and btr can be accessed easier through their facebook. I talked with btr crew at one point when I inquired about the tune.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Received mine the other day. My wife contacted David and ordered it for my anniversary gift, so I guess she was listed as a "non member" on the list.

It would be nice if all/most the interested parties in the initial post ordered as they seemed "all over it". Good deal could be even better if all showed up and acted. David worked hard to make this happen due to the responses as that's what member's seemed to want.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
28,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Hey Miko, no problem at all. No worries, just don't wait to long and miss it. ;) The Group Buy ends at 11:59pm PST on Friday May 15th.

It ends on 5/15 so a week from today and btr can be accessed easier through their facebook. I talked with btr crew at one point when I inquired about the tune.
Yep! :thumbsup:

Received mine the other day. My wife contacted David and ordered it for my anniversary gift, so I guess she was listed as a "non member" on the list.

It would be nice if all/most the interested parties in the initial post ordered as they seemed "all over it". Good deal could be even better if all showed up and acted. David worked hard to make this happen due to the responses as that's what member's seemed to want.
Thanks Will! Yeah it is a bit unfortunate that only a small percentage of the original members that were in for the GB actually got in on it when the time came. However we are thankful for the 10 members that have gotten in so far.
[HR][/HR]
Only 6 days left on this Group Buy! Now is the time to take advantage of the sale!

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
28,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Just got mine in yesterday and installing later tonight! Will post for updates.
Glad to hear, did you get it installed last night? Where are all of the pics?

Payment sent......I guess the airbag funds just got raided !!!
Julian there you are!!! Glad to say you made it in last minute. Thank you for your order.

[HR][/HR]Alright so that puts us at 11 sold and into the $50 discount tier. Now who thinks we can make it to 16 for the $75 in the next 72 hours? :grin:

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
28,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Just ordered mine last night!aaaand it already has been shipped :).Can't wait!
Thanks David!
Thank you for your order with us Miko. We can definitely hit the 16 number as we got your order and one other last night. We are so close to yet another $25 off.

LETS DO THIS! :cool:

·
01/2015 ROTM, 05/2015 ROTM
2013 Optima 2013 SXL
1,145 Posts
Thank you for your order with us Miko. We can definitely hit the 16 number as we got your order and one other last night. We are so close to yet another $25 off.

LETS DO THIS! :cool:
Lets hope so !...if not, how about extending the deadline a bit for those on the fence ???

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
2019 Stinger GT1
28,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Lets hope so !...if not, how about extending the deadline a bit for those on the fence ???
I think we can make it happen. A little over 24 hours left till the end of the Group Buy. Unfortunately we are unable to extend the group buy beyond the 30 days.

Yessss!come on peeps!!!there is still some time left!!!let's get that $75 discount!!
I think we can make it happen. Maybe you guys can help bump up this thread all day tomorrow to get any last minute buyers in on it.

·
Super Moderator
2012 Kia Optima
3,499 Posts
41 - 60 of 119 Posts