Kia Optima Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
119 Posts
I placed an order, but by the time I got through PayPal (I don't use PayPal) it was about 12:03 AM West Coast time. If I don't make the Group Buy I'm cancelling.
**** PayPal, Credit Cards without PayPal are the way to do business.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima
119 Posts
Finally installed the intercooler.it took me good one day to finish it all up(with some breaks).car seems much more responsive for sure!
The process installing this thing was quite a challenge and I'm not mentally or physically challenged lol.
I do want to mention..that I would love to punch in da face the person that designed the placement of the 3 screws that holding the bumper on both sides(on the headlights level)...what a pain in the ass!!!
Also sliding out the stock IC was no problem,but putting the Wagner one in was like a Olympics in gymnastics!!Holly mother of Jesus...I was about to give up for sure and then I figured out the way (sliding it in the narrower side straight In)...oh and the clamp on the bottom!!!!...had to buy a special tool...
anyway...after all I'm a pretty happy camper.
good luck to everybody that will attempt this installation
I agree it was a job and a half and doing it alone didn't help. I had all the problems you had and more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts