2012 Kia Optima
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011-2019 Kia Optima 11 or 12 Piece Interior LED Kit - K5 Optima Store

Is proud to bring the Optima community:

The 2011-2020 Kia Optima Interior LED Kit

(BUY NOW)

Description:

Swap out those boring yellowish interior light bulbs with this complete interior LED kit

This kit includes all the interior LED bulbs you need to add that custom look

You will also receive license plate, trunk and reverse LED bulbs

Upgraded LED options are available through the site

Vehicle Applications:

2011-2020 Kia Optima (All models)

Color Options:

White
Red
Blue

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
85 Posts
Ordered kit. Which bulbs go where? The front vanity and the rear room lights look very similar. The difference being 4 or 6 LEDs. I have a 2015.

·
Most Clever
2015 Kia Optima 2015 Optima SXL Turbo
145 Posts
You are very welcome. Thank you for your business with us. Please post up a picture or two for others to see if you have a chance. :)
which ones do u not have ?? - getting window tints Wednesday ? - proximity lights - create this wonderful white light - as oppose to yellow. Trunk light is Amazing !

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,772 Posts
Ordered kit. Which bulbs go where? The front vanity and the rear room lights look very similar. The difference being 4 or 6 LEDs. I have a 2015.
Sorry for the late response here. For the quickest reply, please send us an email. I believe we have helped you with this already, if not please let us know.

which ones do u not have ?? - getting window tints Wednesday ? - proximity lights - create this wonderful white light - as oppose to yellow. Trunk light is Amazing !
He has our 11pc interior LED kit. I agree!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
24 Posts
Kit purchased! Thanks for working with me on the lights I didn't need! Great customer service as always. Hope to get and install this weekend.

·
Your K5 Optima Vendor
Tesla Model X P100D
28,772 Posts
Kit purchased! Thanks for working with me on the lights I didn't need! Great customer service as always. Hope to get and install this weekend.
Anthony thank you for your order. No problem at all, I appreciate your business. Let me know how you like the new lights when you get some time.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Optima
24 Posts
Install all lights today everything was much success. Interior lights are much brighter. Can't wait till dark to see how they look!

·
Registered
2012 Kia Optima
94 Posts
Great way to make a difference in the interior! These are fairly easy to install also just make sure that you turn off the switch, for me, I took out the fuse which is located in the obd2 port panel and just slid it out enough to turn it off. Then whenever I needed to test it I just pushed it in and out. If you don't know what it is it's the yellow puzzle piece connected to two fuses at the bottom real easy to spot. I also used a flat head to pop off the panels and make sure that you look for the tabs on the panel so you know where to press in and push out. Note also, without a crowbar-like tool you'll make some dents in the plastic but it's so soft you can rub it with something smooth to smooth it out. Lookswise I went the other direction and got red and I love it! Makes my car a little more mysterious and goes well with my spicy red color also. I'd advise getting a led lamp just in case you lose something though lol. Picture sucks sorry but you can't see it during the day and only at night but if you use flash it takes it away. Enjoy and purchase these! Thanks David!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts